The Adopt-A-Day opportunity allows your group to participate in an enriched team-building experience that includes complimentary lunch on the construction site, Habitat T-shirts and a framed photo of your group. By donating $2,500 you will also support Habitat’s partner families by covering the construction supervision and cost of building materials for your work day.
- Strength Team Dynamics
- Learn New Construction Skills
- North Idaho Habitat for Humanity T-Shirts for Team Members
- Lunch Included for Team Members
- Printed Photo of Company Team
- Priority Booking
- Exposure on Website, Social Media, and Newsletter
This donation greatly helps with construction costs and directly benefits a Habitat partner family. Each Adopt-A-Day group may schedule their volunteer experience on any available Tuesday or Saturday of the year.
If you’re interested in signing up for Adopt-A-Day, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, at 719.475.7800 x 102, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.